Blinkie Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Scotch-Brite All Purpose Soap Pads

Saturday, February 27, 2010 at 4:29 AM
I was tired of soap pads that scratched my expensive pot’s and pan’s and a friend suggested I try Scotch-Brite All Purpose Soap Pads. She had used them without any damage to her cookware, so I paid $3.99CDN for a box of 8 pads at my local supermarket.

What really impressed me about the Scotch-Brite soap pads was the advertisement on the front of the box that promised they ‘never scratch’, I was so hoping it was true and I did have my friends endorsement to go on. Even better, the back of the box stated that these soap pads were made from 100% recycled materials, so I felt good that I was helping the environment and getting my dishes clean at the same time.

When I opened the package of Scotch-Brite All Purpose Soap Pads, I noticed that they looked a little different from the traditional SOS pad. They didn’t feel sticky in my hand, so I was confident they didn’t contain a lot of harsh soap, and they didn’t look or feel like they were made out of wire, in fact they just looked like grey cylinders of fluff!

Boy was I impressed the first time I used Scotch-Brite pads on some really dirty pans. They cleaned lasagne residue off a glass pan without leaving a single scratch, and I didn’t have to pre-soak the pan either! On metal pans they cleaned burnt soap far quicker than any SOS pad without leaving a lot of suds I had to rinse off. I am so impressed, especially when I have to throw one away, as these soap pads are totally biodegradable.

If you like me don’t like your pots and pans getting all scratched from traditional pot scrubbers try Scotch-Brite Never Scratch All Purpose Soap Pads. I find I simply cannot live without them in my kitchen! Scotch-Brite is made by the 3M Division of Companies under the Home Care Division.

1 Responses to Scotch-Brite All Purpose Soap Pads

  1. williard Says:

    Scotch-Brite is one of the most prominent brands in sponges, so it's no wonder that they could come up with these ingenious ideas and make them work at the same time. But I use the normal sponges they sell since they are much more durable and tougher against dirt on plates.

Post a Comment