Blinkie Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Clonazapan

Sunday, February 21, 2010 at 10:20 AM
If you suffer from clinical anxiety
like I have my whole life, and I’m not talking about stress that you can treat with yoga and exercise, but clinically diagnosed anxiety, Clonazapan, or Klonipin, can be a life saver.

I was once so overwhelmed with anxiety that I became dysfunctional at work and remember nearly having a brain anuerism and having to be hospitalized because of a blood pressure count of 250/70. After being prescribed this tiny little pill that I take twice a day, I feel as calm as the waters on Walden Pond.

Being a sufferer of anxiety and depression my entire life, I have tried it all. Paxil, which is popularly prescribed, actually has a side effect of anxiety! Doctors in the past warned me that I could get addicted to Klonipin. Oh yeah, but they have no problem getting me addicted on the mainstream drugs that you see advertised on television all the time!

I only take two a day and there are no side effects! My hypertension
has increased and I can focus clearly on the task at hand. If you suffer from chronic panic attacks, ask your doctor for this miraculous pill that can at least give you the capability of taking action to get your life in order if you are chaotic because of panic and anxiety.

2 comments

  1. Amjad Ali Says:

    Nice dear.
    its so good

  2. this topic is really comprehensively illustrated. thanks

Post a Comment