Blinkie Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Prozac

Sunday, February 21, 2010 at 10:21 AM
I have had anxiety
problems off and on for years now. The last time I went to the doctors he gave me prozac. It took away all of my anxiety problems and didn’t cause any other anxiety problems. The only thing that I did notice a little bit was weight gain. even that wasn’t that bad. The only other medicine I have been on for anxiety
was paxil and I hated that, I felt like it brainwashed me. If you can understand that at all, I know it sounds kind of crazy but if anyone does know what I am talking about prozac does not do that to you at all. It was also pretty easy to go off of the medicine. I wasn’t on it for a couple of months and then I felt like I didn’t need it any more so thats when I decided to stop taking it. When I was on paxil it made me feel like I needed it. Another thing that I liked about prozac is that if you miss one day it isn’t that big of a deal, not saying that you should do it, but it didn’t make my anxiety come back all of a sudden like paxil did. It takes a couple of days for prozac to do that to me. The only thing I didn’t like about it was that I started to see weight gain but that wasn’t that bad and I have had problems with gaining weight for a while now so it could have not even been that. The doctor gave me a generic brand that I got at walmart for $4.00. That’s really cheap so thats another thing I liked about it.

3 comments

  1. I like your work. Keep it up!

  2. Unknown Says:

    This is one of the most powerful sedatives in the market today and all the rumors that are saying it can give dependency could be true.

  3. Unknown Says:

    some people says "talk to the good, and all your problems become ease". well! i am not an atheist, in some cases we need really fast solution. prozac can be the answer.

    it's up to people it self if they can't control their consumption and become addicted. for me it's not

Post a Comment