Blinkie Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Robitussin Long-Acting Cough Suppressant Cough Gels

Wednesday, March 3, 2010 at 5:08 AM
I had this nagging cough from a cold recently. It seemed that nothing was helping to quiet it. I was losing sleep. I felt like I was the noisiest person at the office. I saw Robitussin Long-Acting Cough Suppressant Cough Gels on the Wal-Mart shelf in the pharmacy area in the cold remedies section.

The first thing that I liked about the Robitussin Long-Acting Cough Suppressant Cough Gels was the pricing. They were not priced sky high like some of the other cold products on the market. I was able to get a bottle of 20 cough gels for around 8 bucks.

I trust the name Robitussin. I have used numerous other Robitussin products and felt more confident buying something for my cough with this name brand.

The Robitussin Long-Acting Cough Suppressant Cough Gels were easy to swallow. The medicine is all inside of a soft red gel capsule. The good thing was the capsule was not so big that I felt like I was going to choke when I took them with water. I am not one for huge pills, particularly when my throat is already sore from all of that coughing.

The main ingredient listed on the bottle is Dextromethorphan Hbr. This is an actual cough suppressant. It is so strong that you do not have to take the Robitussin Long-Acting Cough Suppressant Cough Gels more than once or twice a day. They recommend that you take it around every 8 hours. I found that it would work for about 10 hours for me the first couple of days. Then after that it seemed to work longer as my cold got better. I guess it really depends on how much you end up coughing while you are sick on how well it will work for you and last for you.

I cannot stand the taste of most cough syrups. With the Robitussin Long-Acting Cough Suppressant Cough Gels, I do not have to worry about that. None of the flavor of the cough suppressant was noticeable when I swallowed the gel pills. I think you should only take them with cold water or a cold drink. I did it one time with some decaffeinated coffee and the gels seemed to dissolve a little in my mouth. This is good in a way because you know they are dissolving quickly to get into your system and start working. I notice that I start to feel relief from my cough in about 15 minutes after taking the Robitussin Long-Acting Cough Suppressant Cough Gels.

0 comments

Post a Comment